"Sensible in home care to support you"
Caring for our region since 1999
Providing quality nursing care, promoting independence & wellbeing at a reliable standard.
Tailored to your needs
Round the clock care
Smarter, technology driven care
Every Contact with us you speak directly to the in-charge RN. Resulting in reduced costs and effective communication. We benchmark wound healing to the national standards. We routinely communicate with your Doctor about any trends or abnormalities.
Empowerment through advocacy
Our strength is our experience in delivering a service that suits you. We achieve this by listening to what you want. Together, we assist you by sensible supports, encouragement, and treat you with the respect and dignity you deserve.
- Maintain a standard of care that meets our clientís needs
- Work in a professional, safe & caring environment
- Complement existing services
- Provide best care practices through motivated educated staff
- Maintain an affordable & profitable service that grows with the needs of our community
- Exceed rural nursing servicesí driving philosophy
- Always conduct our business in an ethical professional manner
- Relating all activities towards the promotion of our philosophy and vision
- Interact with all people equally, as individuals, having respect and understanding
- Be accountable for our actions and be transparent in our business activities
- Deliver simple, accessible, innovative, flexible planned care to meet an individualís goal
- Value ourselves as individuals, by planned improvement strategies
Some of the tasks we offer as services include:
- Shower assistance - personal care
- Wound care - including ABI Doppler
- Medication compliance assistance
- Shopping assistance
- Domestic assistance
- Light meal preparation / feeding
- Escorts to Doctors or medical appointments
- Continence assistance
- Clinical care
- Case management, referral & assessment
- Respite care
- Socialisation visits
- Palliative care
- Assist with Phyisio & rehab programs
- Wellbeing checks
- Supply RNs, EENs & AINs into aged care facilities as agency staff
- Discharge from hospital care support package
- Transport to medical appointments with escort nurse
- Carer support
Servicing Mudgee, Gulgong and surrounding districts
Qualified & Efficient
We will accept your referral only if we have the appropriate qualified staff that are able to meet your needs.
Friendly & Helpful
If none of our services suit your needs, we will make every effort to connect you to another service provider.
Our nurses are covered by worker's compensation, professional indemnity & public liability insurances. They all have criminal background checks and are regularly re-educated for quality compliance.
Certified Assistants in Nursing